[mmaimcal] Text of AI on antenna quardupod design from Beasley

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Wed Oct 26 13:57:46 EDT 2005

somebody should ask stephane and aurore about the size of the hole.
they did a bunch of work on the scattering cone, and i think that would
be the issue (as jeff already pointed out).  they did simulations of the
effect of the hole itself, then with various scatterers - i'm sure they
could simulate the effect of different sized holes.

	-bryan