[mmaimcal] Agenda

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Tue Oct 25 17:00:46 EDT 2005

while i agree with this in principle (putting the ACA on the other side
of the compact array (CA) from the control building (CB)) - shouldn't we
also strive to make the CB RFI-quiet?  if you've got radiation streaming
out of the CB that could affect the ACA, then it's certainly going to
also affect the main array when in the CA, and this seems an
unacceptable situation to me.

	-bryan