[mmaimcal] No meeting today

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Tue Nov 29 15:08:57 EST 2005

Folks

Since another trip to Santiago will clobber next week's meeting and that for
the week after, let's not have one this week either.  I will be in
Santiago with Hibbard for the NAASC meeting next week, so urgent items
may be addressed there.

Items we could discuss today:
* CREs on antennas.  Most of these have little impact on science.
* Cost Review Committee Report--this is *secret* still.  The science section
   is mostly about whether the ASAC identified the right BCPs; the committee
   agreed with them.  Nothing about site characterization.
* Nutator requirements.  Still some discussion on the placement of the
   nutator and its cadence.
* Central scattering cone.  Hills has a new version of his protomemo.
* Various DC matters--key ALMA science, timeline, number of users
* URSI presentations--but I think these will be detailed in the next few days
* BCPs:
  * Site characterization--any further activities will be called 'configuration'
  * Travel cut by 20%
Anything else?