[mmaimcal] Re: [Almasci] Two antennas

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 7 13:19:17 EST 2005

despite whatever the intent is, if it's not currently budgeted, then it's an
adjustment of scope, with budget implications.  if debra (or brian or gianni)
say it's not currently budgeted, then whatever the intent, interpretation,
etc... of what is written, that's the end of the story, right?  unless you want
to make a change request...

	-bryan