[mmaimcal] Two antennas

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Fri Nov 4 16:14:56 EST 2005

Folks,

Well I finally managed to amalgamate (I think) all of the discussion,
hard work, wild guesses into a reply to Tony.  There are two appendices:
Mark's discussion of methodology and the 2003 ASAC comments.  Apologies for the
weird pagination.  I need to turn this in to Tony tomorrow.
Alas, the only way I could figure out to do this was in Word Perfect which
probably apalls every last one of you but MS Word just kept reformatting
everything without my asking it to, deepsixing figures and generally
misbehaving.  Since Mark's discussion was in pdf, I put the whole thing
into pdf which you can probably actually read.

See:
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/SciImpacts_of_TwoAntennaModels.pdf
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/SciImpacts_of_TwoAntennaModels.wpd
These are overly wordy but it takes work to make them succinct and
compelling and I'm tired with 35 more ACA docs to read...off to Japan in
a few hours.

Cielos claros,
Al
Al Wootten
Interim Project Scientist
ALMA, 40 El Golf, Piso 18
Las Condes, Santiago, Chile
Tel: (56) (2) 467-6128  FAX: (56) (2) 467-6103