[mmaimcal] FYI

Keri Gagnon Bskkpque at wanadoo.com
Tue Jun 21 11:17:03 EDT 2005

THIS IS OUR FINAL ATTEMPT
We have tried to make contact with you on multiple opportunities and time is running out!

Your present loan situation meets the requirements for you for up to a 3.90% lower rate.

However, since our previous attempts to make contact with you have failed,
this will be our last attempt to enable you to receive in the lower rate.

Please bring to an end your final step upon receiving this notice immediately,and complete your claim  now.

Request Form Here.

If your decision is not to make use of this final offer going here will help you to do so.