[mmaimcal] Re: [5]

Tom Flowers Bnomorg at smartsource.com
Sun Jun 12 12:55:11 EDT 2005

THIS IS GOING TO BE OUR LAST NOTIFICATION
We have aimed to speak to you on several times and we await your response now!

Your current financial loan situation makes you eligible for  you for up to a 3.10% lower rate.

However, since our previous attempts to speak to you didn't work,
this will be our final attempt to ensure for you in the lower rate.

Please end your final step upon receiving this notice immediately,and complete your request for information now.

Finish Here.

If your decision is not to make use of this final offer going here will help you to do so.