[mmaimcal] Re: [Almasci] Proposed location of ACA is the Western of the three sites.

Darrel Emerson demerson at nrao.edu
Fri Jan 21 19:32:49 EST 2005

This sounds reasonable.  I'm glad that RFI considerations were
taken into account.  Although the distance of ACA antennas to
the AOS was taken into account, it should still be remembered that
RFI generated at the ACA antennas, received by the other ALMA
antennas, could still be a serious issue - and vice versa.

    All in all, sounds good.

             Cheers,
                       Darrel.