[mmaimcal] A Decade Of Extrasolar Planets Around Normal Stars

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Thu Feb 3 10:57:52 EST 2005

Folks,

The STScI May meeting has been announced:
http://www.stsci.edu/institute/conference/may_symp/Topics

How should we make sure thaqt ALMA is covered sufficiently?
I can make available ALMA information, from past conference presentations
to a suggested list of DRSPs, to those speaking on ALMA-related topics.
We could make sure there is an ALMA poster,
although I have already agreed to give a talk at a meeing in Lexington KY
on 2-3 May.  Any volunteers?  I can certainly work on the poster.