[mmaimcal] No ImCal meeting today

Mark Holdaway mholdawa at nrao.edu
Tue Apr 5 13:31:11 EDT 2005

Fellows,

I'm trying to get my new computer working (ie, no Imaging Meeting Today).

However, I will note that Sanjay has gotten his AIPS++ pointing error
code to a place where I can begin testing the simulation capability to
see if it works as expected -- so presumably in a week from now, we'll
at least have some progress to talk about.

Yea!

    -Mark