[mmaimcal] Meeting today

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Tue Nov 30 12:07:41 EST 2004

Folks,

I have placed an agenda for today's meeting at:
https://wikio.nrao.edu/bin/view/ALMA/30Nov04A

Please note discussion topics on
* followup from last week
* SE&I version of Chilean integration and commissioning.
The PMCS folks told me today, on Commissioning and Science Verification, that
most of what is currently in the Science schedule should in fact be
covered in the SE&I schedule and should be removed from the Science
schedule.  The only items that would be left in the
Science schedule would be Plans development and formal commissioning tasks.
* Total Power Spectroscopic calibration within Dish at the GBT

I objected strongly to the PMCS plan.  SE&I schedule shows the prototype
correlator moving to the OSF in summer 2007 and being used for interferometric
holography there without involvement from the science IPT, for example.
 I placed a pdf of his plan at today's ImCal
discussion agenda as a link at the end of the ATF discussion).
Neither the Science IPT nor the Project Scientist is listed anywhere on
this plan.