[mmaimcal] Re: New JAO Address

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Fri Nov 19 17:33:57 EST 2004

Folks,

Please understand that these are two addresses for exactly the same
place, which is on the corner of Apoquindo and El Golf and has doors on
each street.  It is deemed important however by the Project that the
address of the JAO be differentiated from that of AUI.  When you visit,
you will be able to tell which territory on the 18th floor you are on by
simple visual inspection.  The AUI floors are carpeted.  The JAO floor
is marble.