[mmaimcal]New Project Manager

Al Wootten awootten at cv.nrao.edu
Thu May 13 14:56:53 EDT 2004

Tony Beasley has accepted a position as ALMA Project Manager in the JAO.
It is anticipated that he will begin serving in this position in September
in Chile.  Prior to this, he will be participating in various ALMA meetings,
among the first of which will be the ALMA Science Workshop to be held
tomorrow and Saturday at the University of Maryland.

Please join me in welcoming Tony aboard our project.

| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	 |
| Project Scientist, Atacama Large Millimeter Array/US   |
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory       |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA |
| (434)-296-0329 voice             Help us build The ALMA|
| (434)-296-0278 FAX               {>    {>    {>    {>  |