[mmaimcal]Talk requests for Exgal section and facilities

Chris Carilli ccarilli at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon May 3 17:47:14 EDT 2004

Al,
So far I have had positive responses for short talks
during the Exgal breakout session from just a few high z folks:

Tommy Wiklind - "Molecular absorption lines and ALMA"
Steve Myers - "Band 1:  CMB and SZ"
P. van den Bout - "Dense gas at high z - HCN"

I told them all 10min.  hope that is OK?

On another note, there are the facility talks.
following is 'final(?)' list:

J. Moran - SMA
D. Lis - HIFI and CSO
B. Mason - GBT
Carilli - EVLA
S. Vogel - CARMA
Narayanan - LMT
Johnstone - JCMT

I think that is all I have heard from.
these names should also go on program, so as they know
what they are doing.   I still don't know how much time
they have each, but I assume that will go on program as well?
cc