[mmaimcal]Today

Al Wootten awootten at cv.nrao.edu
Tue Jun 1 17:27:35 EDT 2004

Folks

Our normal meeting room  currently has no ceiling, no lights, no chairs and no
communications equipment.  Furthermore, having endured two 1.5 hour
telecons today,
(ASAC: http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/asac/asacjun04agenda.html
there are links to the Band n review reports; you can amuse yourself trying
to read them as the ASAC could not)  and NA DH, another seems offputting
however fascinating the company. Please do something productive with your time!

Next week, I'll be at a conference--giving an ALMA talk in fact.  Mark will
be enjoying his vacation.  There will be no Science IPT telecon next week
either, so you can be even more productive!