[mmaimcal]Today's meeting

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 24 13:43:21 EST 2004

Folks,

An agenda for today's meeting may be found at:
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/%7Eawootten/mmaimcal/24feb04.html

Here you will find
          * the draft agenda for the ALMA Workshop
          * the *New* bandpass calibration memo draft
          * from Ishiguro-san, the ACA Project Book, from last week's meetings
          * a more recent version of the Calibration Plan
          * a more recent version of the Scientific Requirements
          * a proposal for the configuration sequence timing
          * and other exciting goodies

Meeting at 5pm.