[mmaimcal] Meeting

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Tue Dec 7 09:49:08 EST 2004

Folks,

Today we should discuss the CSV plans which we drew up, along with those
from the Project Engineer and discuss differences.

The CSV material is located at the CSV wiki page:
https://wikio.nrao.edu/bin/view/ALMA/AlmaCsv

We should also discuss the high frequency operation of ALMA.

| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	 |
| Project Scientist, Atacama Large Millimeter Array/US   |
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory       |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA |
| (434)-296-0329 voice             Help us build The ALMA|
| (434)-296-0278 FAX               {>    {>    {>    {>  |