[mmaimcal]Re: [Anasac] Volunteer to give ALMA talk

Jean L. Turner turner at astro.UCLA.EDU
Mon Apr 19 16:09:29 EDT 2004

Al, Lee & ANASAC:

I think Lee would be an excellent substitute for Al since he is chair of the
ASAC. If Lee can't do it, I could substitute also (although still teaching
then)

Jean

--
Jean L. Turner, Professor
Division of Astronomy & Astrophysics, UCLA