[mmaimcal]Meeting today

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Tue May 6 14:07:40 EDT 2003

Folks,

Let's replace the forgotten Science IPT meeting this am with
our mmaimcal meeting today, as there are some things to
discuss.  Most of the prospective SciIPT items seem appropriate:
* Action Items (circulated by Ewine last week)
* News Items
1) Extended Array Design
2) ALMA LO tests -- more details
3) Calibration Plan materials (Cal Group meeting Friday)
  a) Plan
  b) ATM - Butler
  c) Ancillary devices - have we converged?
4) ALMA Week discussions
  a) Calibration and  WVR
  b) ATF and its future (Let's discuss the WVR at the ATF, as MT seems to
want to discuss that in June and we should have our vizchacas in a row.
  c) Other items