[mmaimcal]Meeting

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Fri Mar 28 12:18:32 EST 2003

Folks

Since I'm off to the ASAC meeting Monday, we will not have an ImCal meeting
next Tuesday.  I propose that we have it instead at 11:30 am EDT on
31 March, to collect our comments on items before the Science IPT.

The ASAC Agenda for the upcoming meeting is available.
You may find the final (?) version of the ASAC agenda at:

http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/asac/asacgrenobleagendav2.0.html

There is also an ALMA North American Scientific Adivsory Committee, which
will have its inaugural meeting today.  Members of the Science IPT should
not attend this initial meeting.  However, an agenda and list of
members of the committee may be inspected at:

http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/anasac/anasacmar03agenda.html

I'll put an ImCal agenda on the mmaimcal website this afternoon.  Any items
YOU would like to see on the agenda?