[mmaimcal]Tuesday Meeting

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Fri Jun 13 15:23:07 EDT 2003

Folks,

This week we'll have a meeting of more general interest than usual.
 I have proposed a pan-NRAO discussion of the US ALMA Science Center
and related issues for Tuesday, 17 June 2003 at 4pm EDT.  This will
be a videocon and not the usual audio only; please let me know if you
will be calling in from a non-video site.  I'm trying to get a presentation
together outlining the ALMA Operations Plans and what is happening to shape
them.  I will send a general announcment to cvsci about this.

Rooms involved will be:
CV311/SOC317/TUCN505/GB241
and if need be,
Audio # 434-296-7082.