[mmaimcal]Leiden meeting

Jeff Mangum jmangum at tuc.nrao.edu
Tue Jan 14 13:10:05 EST 2003

Hi Al,

Regarding the "first light" results, attached are two pdf files
showing the Moon traces at 1mm and 3mm, respectively.  I don't think
that we found the actual peak at 1mm.  We basically just found what we
thought was the Moon peak then let it drift off.

Denis Urbane, Christian Holmstedt, Jack Meadows, John Fitzner, and
Antonio Perfetto where the engineers and techinicians who brought this
system online.

Cheers,

Jeff