[mmaimcal]North American ALMA Science Meeting

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Thu Dec 4 15:20:31 EST 2003

Folks,

There was objection that a Mon-Tues meeting was not suitable for those
who must teach, who prefer a Fri-Sat meeting.  Therefore I've changed
the tentative plans for this meeting from 24-25 May, which conflicted with
the Backend Review, to 30 Apr- 1 May.  The later date was uncomfortably close
to the Berlin meeting; the earlier date may constrain the ASAC meeting dates
in Europe some.  Any comments?  We'll probably sign
a contract with the U. Md. folks in a week or two...

Calendar(s):
Title:       North American ALMA Science Meeting
Type:
Video Hub:   none
Meeting organizer:Al Wootten
Meeting participants:about 150
Other info:Held at U. Md. Conference Center

  Calendar(s):
Title:       North American ALMA Science Meeting
Type:        Local
Video Hub:   none
  Meeting organizer:Al Wootten
Meeting participants:about 150
Other info:Held at U. Md. Conference Center
Alternative date to 30 Apr - 1 May