[mmaimcal]FYI: Memo vetting

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Tue Apr 15 15:52:25 EDT 2003

Folks,

This is an informational note.

Always sensitive, the ALMA Board instructed the Director to put some
controls on submissions to the Memo Series.  I understand that the
Director has directed that technical memos be reviewed, at some level,
by the ALMA Project Engineer, and that scientific memos be reviewed, at some
level, by the ALMA Project Scientist.  I am not aware of the exact wording of
the Director's Directive but all should be aware of this change.

| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	 |
| Project Scientist, Atacama Large Millimeter Array/US   |
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory       |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA |
| (434)-296-0329 voice             Help us build The ALMA|
| (434)-296-0278 FAX               {>    {>    {>    {>  |