[mmaimcal]Meeting tomorrow

Al Wootten awootten at NRAO.EDU
Mon Sep 23 17:43:43 EDT 2002

Folks,

Items for discussion have accumulated.  I have posted an agenda which
includes details on the items listed below; see
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/

Agenda for 24 September 2002 News--2GC Meeting, ACC/EACC; ASAC Face-to-face;
Configuration and JAO-only Configuration Review, Project Frontend Review;
Calibration: Milestones, Telecon and Photonic Cal Device.

| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	 |
| Project Scientist, Atacama Large Millimeter Array/US   |
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory       |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA |
| (434)-296-0329 voice             Help us build The ALMA|
| (434)-296-0278 FAX               {>    {>    {>    {>  |