[mmaimcal]Subarrays

Bryan Butler bbutler at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Sep 16 19:19:58 EDT 2002

all,

i agree with al here - it has nothing to do with the VLA (and, FWIW, we
didn't use 5 subarrays when filming 'Contact' anyway - we used only 3 -
i know because i set up the files and still have them...).

we had a very long email discussion of this in september of 1999, which
you will find attached (and might find mildly interesting [or amusing :]).

	-bryan