[mmaimcal]Meeting today

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Tue Nov 19 14:07:41 EST 2002

Folks

Several folks will be unable to join, there was a general Science IPT
meeting this am, and the LO review is ongoing.  For these reasons, I'd
like to postpone today's mmaimcal meeting to a later point.
Sorry for the late  notice...

A number of interesting issues here include how the four independenly
tunable LOs affect the ACA, the highest frequency at which VLBI will be
accomplished with ALMA and a number of  specifications and other topics.

We'll discuss the issues arising at the next mmaimcal meeting.  Jack
Welch has provided new data on the stability of BIMA antennas (Memo No.
131 gave data on a previous set of receivers) which we can also discuss.