[mmaimcal]From Jaap Baars

Al Wootten awootten at NRAO.EDU
Tue Mar 12 08:57:59 EST 2002

Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 14:14:13 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

1. The Project Book, Version 5.5, is available on the Web under the URL
http://www.mma.nrao.edu/projectbk/construction/

It is not planned to print this version. Rather, it should be
considered an intermediate version towards a more complete Version 6
which we hope to issue during the summer.
You are cordially invited to read the PB and in particular to
scrutinise those sections which interface to the part of your own
responsibility.

Please report any error you discover to me, so we can make corrections.
Version 6 will in particular contain updated versions of the Backend
Chapter, based on the PDR during the ALMA Week, and of the
Configuration and Calibration chapters.

2. It has come to my attention that I should give you the complete
contact information of IRAM, Granada, in case you need to contact
them for your ALMA Week arrangements,
Here it is:

        Instituto de Radioastronomía Milimétrica (IRAM)
        Avenida Divina Pastora 7, Núcleo Central
        E 18012 Granada (Spain)

        Granada telephones: (+34) 958 8054 54 (switchboard)
        		      (+34) 958 8054+extension (see below)
        Granada fax: Fax     (+34) 958 222 363

	Rainer Mauersberger		+61	mauers at iram.es	Station Manager
	Javier Lobato           		+64