[mmaimcal]Re: configurations

mel wright 456 wright at astron.berkeley.edu
Wed Jan 16 19:49:41 EST 2002

David,

	That would be nice. If the process is streamlined
perhaps you could also generate peak sidelobe vs. radius
for perturbed antenna positions
(nawk '{{print $1-1+2*rand(),$2-1+2*rand(),$3-2+4*rand()}}'
with say 10 m RMS offset, and for 56 antennas (4 failed,
a) random and b) adjacent)
as tests of robustness.

cheers,

Melvyn.