[mmaimcal]Re: configurations

David Woody dwoody at ovro.caltech.edu
Wed Jan 16 19:26:45 EST 2002

Al
I have my Mathcad program running on my desk top
computer.  So, if I get the pad coordinates for the
various configurations, including which pads are to
be used for each configuration, I can produce
a uniform set of plots of radial UV density plots, PSF sidelobe
statistics, and peak sidelobe vs. radius like the ones
that are in ALMA memo 390.  This will treat all of the
arrays consistently and may make comparisons easier.
I would like to do this over the weekend if possible.
David