[mmaimcal]Welcome John Conway

Al Wootten awootten at NRAO.EDU
Fri Feb 22 15:13:25 EST 2002

Folks,

ALMA/EU has arranged for John Conway to join the ALMA Project halftime for the
next two years to assume configuration design leadership role.  On behalf of the
committee, we would like to welcome John.  We're looking forward to an
interesting and collegial discussion of the array as we move toward a
final configuration design.  This was the first of the actions recommended
by the Configuration Design Review.  We anticipate a timely implementation
of the rest of the recommendations of the committee.

John has also, or will shortly, joined the MMAImCal exploder.