[mmaimcal]Meeting

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Mon Dec 2 17:28:03 EST 2002

Folks,

Let's have a meeting tomorrow.  I have put some items for discussion
at the agenda page http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/3dec02.html
and will try to add more...contributions, as always welcome.  The
configuration was sent by John to Simon; receiver stability, software
issues, the correlator memo from Webber and Escoffier and what else?

| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	 |
| Project Scientist, Atacama Large Millimeter Array/US   |
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory       |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA |
| (434)-296-0329 voice             Help us build The ALMA|
| (434)-296-0278 FAX               {>    {>    {>    {>  |