[mmaimcal] Bernard Lazareff <lazareff at iram.fr>: Alignment tolerances

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Thu Oct 25 11:26:30 EDT 2001

Folks,

I have forward to your attention the following message from Lazareff to
the JRDG.  Section 6 discusses the offset problem we have considered and
which Mark is simulating.

Dear Colleagues,

Following one of the action items of the Rutherford meeting, please find
attached the version 1.98 of the alignment tolerance analysis.
The present message is sent to the alma-jrdg list, plus M.Harman,
P.Napier, S.Guilloteau, and R.Lucas, with whom I've been exchanging
information during the preparation of this report. I consider it a
pre-final draft, and would appreciate any comments that you would care
to make until 25-Oct. After that, my intention is to submit it as an
ALMA memo.

With my best regards,
Bernard
The attachment is placed, for your convenience, at:
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/AlignTolerance198.pdf

| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	 |
| Project Scientist, Atacama Large Millimeter Array/US   |
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory       |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA |
| (804)-296-0329 voice             Help us build The ALMA|
| (804)-296-0278 FAX               {>    {>    {>    {>  |