[mmaimcal] Meeting today

Mark Holdaway mholdawa at nrao.edu
Tue Jul 17 14:54:23 EDT 2001

> Agenda:
> http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/17jul01.html
> Topics:
> News,
> Cal PDR Report Draft
> ASAC Meeting last Thurs:
> ASAC Future/Enhanced Correlator Guidelines, ASAC Recommendations on DSB/SSB/2SB
> ACA Simulations
>
> Any others??
>
> Al

It looks like I am not going to get the version with figures out before
the meeting.  Here is the figureless version.  NOTE that based on the
results of the simulations, I might have to totally change my tack on this
memo (ie, I use my presumed results as justification for proceeding with
these simulations; Tim Cornwell agrees with my intuition on this one,
though). Figures were to have been examples of the illumination taper,
blockage, surface errors, example voltage pattern, average voltage
pattern, etc.  I'll send out another announcement when the figureful
version is available.

http://www.tuc.nrao.edu/~mholdawa/surface_errors.ps

	-Mark