[mmaimcal] today's meeting

Ida Lee Wootten ilw2t at virginia.edu
Tue Jan 16 11:57:33 EST 2001

Al Wootten has asked me to send an email notifying you that today's
meeting has to be cancelled.  Al is in Maryland, where his younger
brother is seriously ill and is in the hospital.  Al is planning on
meeting with his sister today to map out a schedule of who will be
with his brother over the next several days, so he will be in touch
soon, when he knows more.
If you have any questions about this, you can reach me at (804)
924-6857 or via ilw2t at virginia.edu.  Thank you, Ida Lee Wootten
--
Ida Lee Wootten, senior news officer, U.Va. News Office
(804) 924-6857, phone; (804) 924-0938, fax