[mmaimcal] forwarded message from Pierre.Cox at ias.u-psud.fr

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Fri Aug 31 10:02:23 EDT 2001

Dear All,

Frederic Gueth asked me to forward the message below to all
the members of ASAC. Sorry if you received this info twice.

Best regards,

Pierre

Dear ACA tigers,

We have updated the IRAM Simulations web page
with the results of a new set of simulations.
See http://iram.fr/~alma for plots and details.

It is now possible to download FITS images and
summary plots for two simulations: without
errors and with "typical" errors. This should
allow anyone interested to perform science
analysis on these images.

Frederic

Mark's simulations are also progressing well:

"The FITS images from my initial round of simulations can be found at

http://www.tuc.nrao.edu/~mholdawa/

More simulations, images, simulation evaluations and summaries will be
forthcoming in the next several days."

What has been coming from scientists is summarized at

http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/asac/aca_examples.html