[mmaimcal] Meeting

Harvey S. Liszt hliszt at nrao.edu
Mon Apr 9 21:10:04 EDT 2001

I think we should simply sign over the ALMA budget to the
world's airlines, hotels, and conference venues now, instead
of waiting years for the money to be exhausted by travel to
individual organizational meetings held for the purpose of
descoping the project.

regards, Harvey

--
Harvey S. Liszt                            www.cv.nrao.edu/~hliszt
Scientist                                  work: 804.296.0344 fax: 0278