[mmaimcal] [lucas at iram.fr: [alma-sw-ssr] opertional Issues]

Bryan Butler bbutler at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Apr 3 10:02:06 EDT 2001

all,

you may find the following document from the SSR interesting...

	-bryan

On 2001.04.03 06:22 Robert Lucas wrote:
Hi:

I have drafted a short document on the operational issues which is now
at

http://iraux2.iram.fr/%7Elucas/almassr/operations/operationalIssues.pdf

It follows the main list of Joe's document, and summarizes the position
on which we have based our requirements. Can you have a look at it
before the meeting tomorrow (it's short!) ? Are there missing issues ?
Strong disagreements ?

Best regards

Robert
--
Robert LUCAS,            Institut de Radioastronomie Millimetrique
300 rue de la Piscine,  F-38406 St Martin d'Heres Cedex   (FRANCE)