[mmaimcal] Imaging simulations including pointing error

hliszt hliszt at nrao.edu
Mon May 22 10:14:51 EDT 2000

That file is sequestered.  Morita-san has undoubtedly fallen afoul
of some security regulations and created files in areas which,
though he may own them, don't have the right permissions.

regards, Harvey

--
Harvey Liszt                             phone:804.296.0344 fax 0278
Scientist                                 home:804.973.3744 fax same
National Radio Astronomy Observatory    mailto:hliszt at nrao.edu
520 Edgemont Road                         http:www.cv.nrao.edu/~hliszt
Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475