[mmaimcal] ASAC Liaison

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Thu May 4 16:18:17 EDT 2000

Folks:

Buried in the ASAC report was the assignment of various members of the
ASAC to various of the ALMA projects.  Neal asked me to make sure this
liaison assignment was known to the ALMA folks, which I am doing in this
email.

For the Calibration, including Water Vapor Group, the liaisons are with:
John Richer: jsr at mrao.cam.ac.uk
Christine Wilson: wilson at physics.mcmaster.ca

| Alwyn  Wootten   (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)	 |
| Project Scientist, Atacama Large Millimeter Array/US   |
| Astronomer, National Radio Astronomy Observatory       |
| 520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475, USA |
| (804)-296-0329 voice             Help us build The ALMA|
| (804)-296-0278 FAX               {>    {>    {>    {>  |