[mmaimcal] Polarization teleconference

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Thu Dec 28 17:18:44 EST 2000

Dick Crutcher suggested that we have a polarization teleconference.
This will mostly discuss his concerns about the design of ALMA diverging
from polarization friendliness, but it will also alert us all to the
operation of ALMA as a system to measure polarization, what is lacking,
what can be remedied, what cannot.
Not a bad idea, I think.  He will work on talking points, which I will
pass around and we can discuss next Tues.  I suggest that we have invited:
Butler
Brogan
Mangum
Myers
Radford
Wootten
+?other ImCal folk interested?
Napier
Lamb
Payne
Wild
Emerson
Kawabe
D'Addario
Guilloteau
Crutcher

Anyone else?

I will tentatively schedule it Thurs morning or Fri morning 1/4 or 1/5.
Preferences?

Merry Millennium all, and to all a good night!