[mmaimcal] Meeting today

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Tue Aug 29 11:38:25 EDT 2000

We will meet this afternoon.  An agenda is posted at:
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/29aug00.html

I think it would be useful to have occasional ALMA/US-MDC-ImCal ASAC meetings.
It would be most useful to go over, for example, the ASAC agenda before
the upcoming meeting.  I propose we have a meeting by phone next Tuesday
5 September at 4:30pm EDT instead of our regular ImCal meeting.

The still-under-construction ASAC agenda can be found at:
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/asac/asacberkeleyagenda.html
This will be changing (by epsilon I hope) as I corral people into giving
presentations.

I propose that we plan on going over this agenda for our agenda on 5 Sep