[mmaimcal] Meeting at 4:30!!!! today.

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Tue Aug 1 13:30:32 EDT 2000

Folks

I'm still getting caught up.  And I have to take my son to bass guitar
lesson at 3:30.  So let's have the meeting at 4:30 so I can get back here
after taking him home.

Agenda

 News - Me
I don't have much, having missed two DH meetings now...but there is an
ASAC meeting next Monday.  What do we want on the agenda??

 Planets - Butler
Bryan has been calculating iteresting facts on astrometric detection of
star wobble.  We have an ALMA poster at the IAU.

 Configurations - Yun
There has been a lot of email on the simulations.  Perhaps Min can
summarize this.

 Calibration - Mangum
I circulated Guilloteau's response to the Plambeck/Mangum memo.  However,
I have not seen this since it had Plambeck added to it.  Perhaps Jeff can
help us to understand Stephane's comments.