[mmaimcal] Meeting registration

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Fri May 7 10:38:35 EDT 1999

Folks

Please try the registration page for the meeting, which I think should
work now.  Please let me know of any problems so that I may report them
to Pat Murphy.  If I do not hear of any problems, I will circulate messages
to the world about the meeting.

Thanks to Pat for his efforts in making this page work.

We will have our regular meeting next Monday 10 May following the 3 May
agenda.  Unfortunately for me, I have to provide viewgraphs for my MOC
talk today.  Tamara--please send me material for such a viewgraph on
configurations today so that I might accurately report.  Simon--I guess
I have to report on the site, so if you and/or Bryan could send me some material
reporting what has happened since December on the site, I can manufacture
a reasonably sensible viewgraph.  I will include a summary of Min's work
with Martina on the JCMT-CSO phase correction.  Anneila will be at the meeting;
I will report to her what she has been doing at OVRO; I will deliver the very
brief report from BIMA, and I will report on the October meeting.  Bob told
me that Bryan's memo has appeared so I'll read that.  They will probably
be most concerned with upcoming milestones--the radiometric phase
correction review and the calibration review in June, the 183/22GHz
recommendation in July, and the final configuration design review
in seven months.  Please remind me if you think that I have overlooked
something.

Thanks for your help on this.