[mmaimcal] Pie Chart

Harvey Liszt hliszt at nrao.edu
Mon Mar 15 10:17:56 EST 1999

> Hi Al,
>
> I hope that someone is going to write-up all of the details of this
> galaxy detection stuff.  Would be nice to see all of the gory details
> that Bryan, Simon, Harvey, etc. have written in emails on this subject
> over the past couple of months.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jeff

I'm writing a short paper about the effect of increasing T_cmb on the
various Milky Way CO, CII and CI lines, based on my selfconsistent cloud
models and folding in some other stuff (like the COBE/FIRAS line ratios).
But this won't be a Silk and Spaans or Combes et. al. clone, its just a
very limited parameter study on what happens when the free space energy
density changes in this one small way.

regards, Harvey