[mmaimcal] Science for Public Education web pages

Min Yun myun at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Jun 28 11:02:51 EDT 1999

Hi Kate,

The new web pages based on the MMA brochure look very nice.
In fact, I think they are better than the existing
"ALMA Science" pages. I would suggest replacing the link to
the current "ALMA Science" page to this new page and replace
the label for the new page as "Science with ALMA".  I imagined
myself as an interested public trying to find out what ALMA
does, and I would have gone down "ALMA Science" link rather
than "General Information".  It would not be a bad idea to
maintain the link in the "General Information" page in
any case.  We should consider how to integrate some of the older
"ALMA Science" pages into the new page as well.  I will get
back to you if I have any particular suggestion on this.  Lastly,
is it easy to replace all "MMA" with "ALMA" in the new pages?
At some point, we may have to make this change.

					-- Min