[mmaimcal] MAC meeting

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Wed Feb 10 11:11:12 EST 1999

 A MAC meeting is scheduled for Weds 10 Feb 99 at noon EST.

For the MAC, I suggested an agenda:
(1) Plans for meeting with the European delegation in Tucson 21-23 Feb 1999.
(2) There will be a preliminary design review for the LO Multipliers 19 Feb 99.
(3) Simulations of the MMA Deep Field (see
            http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/zlines.html )
(4) Imaging Workshop Tucson June 6-9 1999 and MMA Science meeting September 1999
I toured the building yesterday with Peter Shaver.  It exceeded my
expectations.
(5) Dates for future face to face meetings.
(6) As we were touring the Doubltetree hotel I bumped into Ian Corbett,
head of PPARC, followed a moment later by Kodaira-san and Ishiguro-san.
17 Sept is the SUBARU dedication and will not do for our Fall meeting.
Especially since these gentlement from Japan pulled more money out of their
pockets for design and development than the Europeans currently have.