[mmaimcal] No Meeting Monday, 8 Feb 99

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Fri Feb 5 18:31:54 EST 1999

But a MAC meeting is scheduled for Weds 10 Feb 99 at noon EST.

I have updated the minutes of our meeting last time (referring to array sizes
by their approximate dimensions--see how you like it) and put the beginnings
of an agenda for our next meeting there.  Perhaps 16 Feb at the old Site Meeting
time?  (By the way, when was that??)

Minutes and agenda are at:
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/mmaimcal.html

For the MAC, I suggested an agenda:
(1) Plans for meeting with the European delegation in Tucson 21-23 Feb 1999.
(2) There will be a preliminary design review for the LO Multipliers 19 Feb 99.
(3) Simulations of the MMA Deep Field (see
            http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/zlines.html )
(4) Imaging Workshop Tucson June 6-9 1999 and MMA Science meeting September 1999
(5) Dates for future face to face meetings.
(6) Other appropriate topics?