[mmaimcal] Re: Phone number change! Proposed phone meeting on configurations

Stephane Guilloteau guillote at iram.fr
Thu Dec 23 05:58:39 EST 1999

Dear colleagues,

    Due to the tragic circumstances at Plateau de Bure, I have not been able
to join the
phone meeting. Here is a document I had prepared earlier to provide some
guidelines
for the configuration selection. Please comment.

    In addition, we have been working at IRAM to provide simulations tools
(based on
initial developments by Francois Viallefond) within the GILDAS software.
Special effort
have been made to have fast tools to compute dirty beams.  Typical speed for
1 Million visibilities is about 30 sec on a HP-J280 workstation for 10
different tapering
or weighting conditions.

    This will be available in the next release of GILDAS early January.

        Stephane