[mmaimcal] Meeting

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Mon Oct 5 11:37:45 EDT 1998

Let's meet at the Site meeting time tomorrow, if everyone can.
Date:   Tuesday, 6 October, 1998

Time:   16:00 pm EDT    (2:00 pm Socorro, 1:00 pm Tucson/CA)

Phone:  (804)296-7082   (CV SoundStation Premier Conference phone).

Bryan suggested an agenda which I have augmented a bit; let me know any
other topics which you feel need to be discussed.

Agenda
--------
 - Edinburgh LMA meeting (Al, Jeff, Min), other meeting news (Zermatt, UMd)
 - MAC meeting in November (and phone meetings) (Al, Bryan)
 - Johannes Staguhn visit to VLA (Bryan)
 - effects of ice in atmosphere (Bryan)
 - Chile site status (e.g. radiosonde launches)  (Bryan, Simon)
 - future imaging+calibration meetings/travel plans... (Al, etc)